The ForgeRock Identity Platform was developed to integrate with any of your digital services. More than legacy customer identity management, we designed the platform for the needs of IoT. With ForgeRock, you get the feeling it was all built to work together, because it was.
Securely connect people, devices, and things, so everyone and everything can interact in today’s IoT world. With billions of devices coming online every year, you need a flexible platform that scales.
The ForgeRock Identity Platform is a shared services-based architecture, designed to provide a unified experience for developers and administrators in managing the complete lifecycle of an identity and its ongoing usage including attributes, credentials, and entitlements; the real-time controls for access based on attributes, role, entitlement, and context; and the administration and reporting of those activities. Optimized for scale, these shared services include a common RESTful API, standards-based services such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML and UMA 2.0 among others.
THE FORGEROCK SOLUTIONS:
- ForgeRock Access Management: based on the AM open source project, is a solution for authentication, authorization, federation, web services security, fine-grained entitlements, and risk-based and adaptive authorization. Built for today’s digital challenges, ForgeRock Access Management is designed to give customers not only context-aware Single Sign-On access, but also a personalized experience via any digital channel, whether a mobile device, connected car, home appliance, or the next connected innovation.
- ForgeRock Identity Management: based on the IDM open source project, is a user administration and provisioning solution, to seamlessly manage identities of user devices and things, whether on-premise, in the cloud or a hybrid environment. ForgeRock Identity Management uses the ForgeRock Identity Connector Framework and Toolkit (OpenICF) to aid the development of resource connectors.
- ForgeRock User-Managed Access: based on the AM and IG open source projects, provides developer-friendly, standards-based privacy and consent. As a centralized federation authorization architecture, it enables customers and employees to selectively and securely delegate fine-grained access to their data from the cloud, mobile, and IoT sources. Organizations can leverage this UMA-standard implementation to add delegation capabilities to entire partner app ecosystems and mitigate the risks of a changing regulatory landscape.
- ForgeRock Directory Services: based on the DS open source project, provides developers with ultra-lightweight ways to access customer identity data, to build a consistent customer profile across the business and personalize services. ForgeRock Directory Services is the first directory server to provide native support for the REST API (application programming interface). It is an LDAP directory service with a high-performance, highly available, secure directory server, built-in data replication, client tools, and a developer-friendly LDAP SDK. Access is provided via LDAP, web services, and REST API.
- ForgeRock Identity Gateway: based on the IG open source project, extends access to web applications and APIs without recoding. ForgeRock Identity Gateway centralizes identity management for better security consistency, providing one source of truth for who can access what. It intercepts traffic to a resource, ensuring the identity offered is entitled to access the resource requested.
Since June 2016 IS4U has obtained the “strategic partner” label from the ForgeRock Trust Network.
IS4U is a Global implementation partner of ForgeRock and delivers services, customizations and best practice implementations of the entire ForgeRock product stack. The mentor status for the ForgeRock AM product reflects a high level of commitment and years of experience. Currently, IS4U counts as the most accredited ForgeRock partner worldwide and was the first ForgeRock partner who obtained accreditation for the IDM product stack.
This recognition and status are confirmed through years of work with the ForgeRock international engagement team, where IS4U ForgeRock consultants travel the globe to implement complex customized solutions for various clients.
Obtaining the ForgeRock status as a partner result in multiple advantages for our customers.
The mentor status is reserved for the very best accredited engineers who’ll consistently assist and mentor customers within all aspects of the project lifecycle, from requirements gathering to performance tuning as well as delivering Professional Services on behalf of ForgeRock.
IS4U is one of the few ForgeRock partners worldwide that has obtained the ForgeRock Mentor status. The requirements for obtaining the mentor status are:
- The engineer must have passed the ForgeRock AM certification & AM Accreditation exam
- The engineer must be recommended for the Mentor position by a senior ForgeRock Consultant and a ForgeRock Manager
- The engineer must have strong communication skills
- The engineer must have strong customer relationship management skills
- The engineer must have strong presentation skills
- The engineer must have strong documentation and writing skills