ARE YOU THE KEYCLOAK CONSULTANT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- In this position you are responsible for implementation of IAM (Identity & Access Management) products.
- Working closely with clients and architects, you identify the client’s information and narrow down the client’s problem.
- After analyzing the use cases, you translate them to technical requirements.
- You will design, develop, and implement technical components, which match the client’s goals.
- Minimum graduate or bachelor degree in Computer Sciences
- Experience with IAM solutions, preferably Red Hat SSO or Keycloak
- Experience with IAM standards (e.g. SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, RBAC, SCIM, UMA …)
- Experience in information security
- Java knowledge (backend development)
- Linux OS based experience
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Proactive, flexible and willing to learn
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative/responsibility
- Red Hat/CentOS
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
Working for IS4U, you end up in a dynamic and challenging organization. This will allow you to take initiative and to grow as an IT security consultant. IS4U, as part of the Cronos Group, is an experienced IT security company. This gives you great career opportunities within a stable environment. We will provide a competitive salary, a company car, laptop and other company benefits.