ARE YOU THE JUNIOR CIAM CONSULTANT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Are you ready to start your career in the exciting field of Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)? We’re looking for new consultants to join our team!
Do you want to help companies improve their customer experience or do you have a passion for implementing CIAM solutions? If so, we want you! You’ll get the chance to work with clients and help them to improve their consumer journeys.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with clients, mostly within a team, to assess their CIAM needs, design and implement the solution, and to provide ongoing support and maintenance. In short, you’ll need to be able to explain technical ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
This is a great opportunity to start your career and make a difference in the world of CIAM.
- Excited to help our customers to improve their consumer journeys
- Ready to work with the latest CIAM technologies such as ForgeRock, Ubisecure, or Quasr
- Understanding of information systems security concepts and best practices, including security processes and methodologies
- Knowledgeable of current information security trends and regulatory frameworks, including the Data Protection Act, EU GDPR, PCI-DSS, and SOX.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to:
- Explain technical ideas to both technical and non-technical people
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred but not required)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and excel in your areas of expertise through continuous learning and training opportunities
- A great team environment where employees can collaborate and learn from one another
- Fun and enjoyment along the way, as we believe in maintaining a positive and enjoyable work culture
- Nice company car and fuel card
- Mobile subscription
- Training budget to reach your full potential
- Great work-life balance (32 vacation days, home office,…)
If you are motivated, have an interest in CIAM and a desire to work with a dynamic team, then apply for this exciting opportunity!