ARE YOU THE CIAM CONSULTANT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for multiple CIAM (Consumer Identity and Access Management) consultants to join our team. The ideal candidate has some experience in implementing CIAM solutions and a desire to help organizations to improve their consumer journeys, whether these are for customers, citizens or partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with clients, mostly within a team, to assess their CIAM needs, design and implement the solution, and to provide ongoing support and maintenance. Ideally, you have some familiarity with CIAM technologies such as Forgerock, Ubisecure, or Quasr and are able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- 1-5 years of experience in implementing CIAM solutions
- Hands-on experience with CIAM technologies such as Forgerock, Ubisecure, or Quasr
- Proficient in security principles and technologies within the Consumer Identity and Access Management domain, including logical access controls, LDAP, RBAC, authentication solutions, PKI, and SIEM solutions
- Strong understanding of information systems security concepts and best practices, including security processes and methodologies
- Skilled in using Microsoft Windows workstation and server, Unix/Linux, and network operating systems
- Knowledgeable of current information security trends and regulatory frameworks, including the Data Protection Act, EU GDPR, PCI-DSS, and SOX.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to:
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work well in a team environment
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred but not required)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and excel in your areas of expertise through continuous learning and training opportunities
- A great team environment where employees can collaborate and learn from one another
- Fun and enjoyment along the way, as we believe in maintaining a positive and enjoyable work culture
- Nice company car and fuel card
- Mobile subscription (with unlimited calls and texts + 12 GB data)
- Training budget to reach your full potential
- Great work-life balance (32 vacation days, home office,…)
If you are a motivated individual with an interest in CIAM and a desire to work with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.