Are you the IAM Consultant we are looking for?
- You will enter a challenging IT-consulting job with strong client focus.
- In this position you are responsible for implementation of IAM (Identity & Access Management) products.
- Working closely with clients and architects, you identify the client’s information and narrow down the client’s problem.
- After analyzing the use cases, you translate them to technical requirements.
- You will design, develop, and implement technical components, which match the client’s goals.
- IAM concepts have always interested you, you possess the desire to learn and have the curiosity to understand how and why things work.
- You have obtained a Graduate or Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- You have good JAVA knowledge (backend development).
- You have a Linux OS based experience.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player (strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills), flexible and stress resistant.
- You have the ability to think outside the box.
- You have the ability to take initiative/responsibility.
- You are willing to travel (mainly Benelux, possibly further).
Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite plus
- Authentication and authorization systems and protocols
- Enterprise and/or mobile SSO
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, specifically a solid knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, IPv4, XML
- IAM and federation standards like SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, ...)
- Service Oriented Architecture (JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Frontend development (HTML, CSS, Angular or other js frameworks)
- Database models (LDAP, relational)
- Products of the ForgeRock stack
- Security background
- Securing web applications and servers
- Programming certification (Java)
Working for IS4U, you end up in a dynamic and challenging organization. This will allow you to take initiative and to grow as an IT security consultant. IS4U, as part of the Cronos Group, is an experienced IT security company. This gives you great career opportunities within a stable environment. We will provide a competitive salary, a company car, laptop and other company benefits.