Are you the ForgeRock Consultant we are looking for?
- Challenging IT-consulting job with strong client focus.
- Implementation of IAM products within the ForgeRock stack.
- Analyze use cases and translate them to technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement technical components which match the client’s needs.
- Interested in IAM concepts
- Motivation to learn and accept guidance
- Minimum graduate or bachelor degree in Computer Science
- JAVA knowledge (backend development)
- Linux OS based experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, stress resistant
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to take initiative/responsibility
- Willing to travel (mainly Benelux, possibly further)
Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite plus:
- Products of the ForgeRock stack
- Authentication and authorisation systems and protocols
- Enterprise and/or mobile SSO
- IAM and federation standards like SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, ...)
- Service Oriented Architecture (JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Database models (LDAP, relational)
- Security background
- Securing web applications and servers
- Programming certification (Java)
As leader and innovator in our industry, we bring the collective knowledge of our entire team to every project. As a team member, you will receive a competitive salary, a company car and other extra-legal advantages. We offer you the possibility to grow and become the best in your domain. We will invest in your education, certification and development. You’ll be working for a young, innovative company backed up by a large group.